Microtomic-Van Dyke LineEdit
The Microtomic-Van Dyke Line is a line of pencils produced solely by Eberhard Faber, although, these pencils were very closely related to the Blackwing 602, which itself was produced by Eberhard Faber, Faber Castell, and then by Sanford Corp., although, branded by EF while under production.
The Van Dyke line of Pencils grew to world fame, for the superior drawing and drafting skills.
The History of Van Dyke Pencils is very complicated. They origninated in 1921.
Several models of the Van Dyke were produced.
Van Dyke PencilsEdit
- Van Dyke 2000 (Argentina Model)
- Van Dyke 600 (German Model)
- Van Dyke Cop. 700 (German Model)
- Van Dyke Cop. 704 (German Model)
- Van Dyke 705 Tintenstift (German Model)
- Van Dyke 600 (US Model)
- Van Dyke 601 (US Model)
- Van Dyke Cop. 716 (US Model)
- Van Dyke Cop. 717 (US Model)
- Van Dyke Cop. 718 (US Model)
- Van Dyke Cop. 791 (US Model)
Microtomic Van Dyke PencilsEdit
- Microtomic Van Dyke 600 (US Model)